- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Medium back bonded leather faced manager chair with a retro twist.
- Perfect for the more petite sitter. Also widely used in meeting and boardrooms.
- This retro design features a sectioned backrest for a contemporary look.
- Slim profile backrest with lumbar sculpted padding for comfort.
- Waterfall front seat eases pressure on the thighs and helps maintain good blood flow.
- Infinitely lockable tilt mechanism can be set to free flow promoting dynamic movement.
- Weight tension control is adjustable for users body weight.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the users optimum height.
- Integral chrome armrests are topped with arm pads for comfort.
- Faced in soft touch bonded leather with matching vinyl back and sides.
- Offered in a classic black or subtle grey finish.
- Sturdy 5-star spider design chrome base with hard wearing easy glide castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone)
- Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
- Built to EN1335 standards for strength and stability.
- Upholstery and foams are fire retardant to EN1021 & BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Flat Packed Service: Order before 5pm for next day delivery.
- Assembled Service: Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
|Seat Depth||520 (445 from lumbar support)|
|Seat Height||500 to 575|
|Height from floor to top of armrests||675 to 750|
|Overall Height||950 to 1025|
|Weight Capacity||110Kg = 17.5 Stone|
|Usage||8 Hours per day|