Chiropractor Report - Ergo-Task Fully Loaded Mesh Office Chair with Posture Sprung Seat
Height Adjustable High Back
- Sit comfortably in this ergonomic task chair with posture sprung seat.
- Endorsed and approved by chiropractors.
- Designed for commercial office use up to 8 hours per day and EN 1335 certified.
- Padded airmesh headrest with height and tilt adjustment helps support the head and neck.
- Height adjustable mesh backrest accommodates users of different sizes and helps to keep you cool.
- Adjustable height lumbar support pad in the backrest provides lower lumbar support.
- Generously proportioned seat pad with waterfall seat front, upholstered in breathable airmesh fabric.
- Clever pocket sprung seat particularly benefits sitters with lower back, disc, sciatic or pelvis problems.
- Pocket sprung seat pad offers dynamic support throughout the day, encourages healthy posture, improved blood flow and helps to reduce muscle fatigue. Seat pad maintains its shape and performance over time.
- Waterfall seat front further eases pressure on the thighs for improved circulation.
- Lockable synchronised mechanism with self-adjusting weight tension control for 2:1 ratio dynamic movement.
- Or use free floating to promote body movement and help maintain a healthy posture.
- Seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body easing pressure on the legs for comfort and ergonomics.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum height.
- Suitable for persons up to 110kg (17 stone).
- Supplied with height adjustable armrests.
- Foam certified to BS5852 level 0 , 1 & 5 . air mesh fabric to EN1021- 1.
- Durable 5 star spider base in chrome finish with premium twin wheel hooded castors.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- View all Operator Chairs
helps to support the upper back and shoulders and reduce lower back pain by ensuring the support is in the right place for different height people. The mesh finish will mould to the users shape to improve comfort.
Self-Adjusting Tension Weight Control
calibrates the chairs resistance to the user’s body weight with the synchronous mechanism automatically. This keeps all of the support in the right place as the user moves back and forth in the chair and leans onto / moves off the chair back.
Height Adjustable Lumbar Support Cushion
provides maximum support in the lumbar spine for each user. It can be moved to provide as much or as little support as is needed by the user depending on their body shape.
allows the user to adjust the depth of the seat cushion to get the most comfortable seat position. This avoids any compromise of the circulation to the legs helping to decrease the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis. The pressure in the buttock and thigh muscles is also reduced.
Pocket Sprung seat cushions
are most suitable for People with pelvis injuries, Lower back injuries /complaints, sciatica, disc problems, poor circulation. Ensure the users weight is more evenly spread across the cushion reducing high pressure points. Naturally mould around the user giving a better seating position. Springs are more resistant to distortion than the air cushion and will maintain its shape as the user moves and not deform if the user changes position
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS