- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- High back leather faced Managers chair with panel design backrest.
- Endorsed and approved by chiropractors.
- Roll top headrest area helps support the head and neck.
- Lumbar sculptured backrest enhances ergonomics.
- Comfortable double layer seat pad.
- Waterfall seat front eases pressure on the thighs aiding circulation.
- Hinged arms allow synchronous adjustment - very rare for a managers chair!
- Synchronous tilt - lockable in 3 positions, or can be left to free float promoting dynamic movement.
- Weight tension control, adjustable for users body weight.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at optimum height.
- High quality bonded leather faced in Grey or Black.
- Perfectly matched vinyl back and sides.
- Armrests are topped with cushioned pads for extra comfort.
- Sturdy polypropylene 5 star base with sturdy twin wheel castors.
- Arms and base in modern Silver painted finish.
- 110Kg weight capacity.
- Fire retardant fabric and foams used throughout. Compliant with BS5852.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee for 8 hours per day use.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Flat Packed Service: Order before 5pm for next day delivery.
- Assembled Service: Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
- View all Executive Office Chairs
|Seat Height||512 to 602|
|Arm Height (from floor)||698 to 788|
|Overall Width (across arms)||620|
|Max User Weight Capacity||110Kg|
|Recommended Usage||Up to 8 hours per day|