- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- High back leather faced Managers chair with panel design backrest.
- Endorsed and approved by chiropractors.
- Roll top headrest area helps support the head and neck.
- Lumbar sculptured backrest enhances ergonomics.
- Comfortable double layer seat pad.
- Waterfall seat front eases pressure on the thighs aiding circulation.
- Hinged arms allow synchronous adjustment - very rare for a managers chair!
- Synchronous tilt - lockable in 3 positions, or can be left to free float promoting dynamic movement.
- Weight tension control, adjustable for users body weight.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at optimum height.
- High quality bonded leather faced in Grey or Black.
- Perfectly matched vinyl back and sides.
- Armrests are topped with cushioned pads for extra comfort.
- Sturdy polypropylene 5 star base with sturdy twin wheel castors.
- Arms and base in modern Silver painted finish.
- 110Kg weight capacity.
- Fire retardant fabric and foams used throughout. Compliant with BS5852.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee for 8 hours per day use.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- View all Executive Office Chairs
Chiropractor Report - Esna Synchronous Bonded Leather Manager Chair
High Back helps to support the upper back and shoulders as well as the lower back. The backrest is curved in the lumbar region to provide the best support to the lower back right where it’s needed. This feature helps to reduce the tension in the shoulders, upper back and neck reducing the strain on these areas and preventing pain, tendonitis and upper limb disorders.
Roll Top Headrest helps to relieve tension in the neck and shoulders reducing the incidence of mechanical neck and upper back pain, headaches and upper limb disorders.
Large Padded Waterfall Front Seathelps the user to maintain a good sitting position more easily and with less effort lowering the strain and tension on the lower back and pelvis. It reduces the pressure on the thighs aiding the circulation and reducing lower limb complaints.
Hinged Arms allow movement of the armrests as the user leans back in the chair. This ensures that the arms provide the best support for the arms whatever position the user adopts for different tasks reducing tension in the upper back, necks and shoulders.
Lockable Tilt Angle allows users to lock chair in different positions for different tasks. improves support and allows the user to maintain a position with no effort to change the position of and reduce the stress on the body. With the multi position locking system the best position can be found for any user.
Weight Tension Control enables the user to set the chair to their own body weight so that when they lean on the back of the chair there is just enough resistance to support them but still allow them to push back with ease to tilt the back of the chair. This reduces the strain on the muscles and joints of the body.
High Quality Twin Castors allow the user to move the chair in the office while seated easily and without strain. This makes it easy for the user to move back from their desk and turn the seat so that they may stand in a safer neutral position and not have to twist out of their chair causing strain on their spine as they do so.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|Seat Height||512 to 602|
|Arm Height (from floor)||698 to 788|
|Overall Width (across arms)||620|
|Max User Weight Capacity||110Kg|
|Recommended Usage||Up to 8 hours per day|