- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- The ergonomic polypropylene classroom chair.
- Innovative design and modern seat colours bring a fresh look to education.
- Designed in conjunction with the education sector.
- Manufactured in the UK and fully compliant with BSEN 1729.
- Durable wipe clean high grade polypropylene seat and back.
- The unique design offers thorassic, lumbar and pelvic support while seated.
- Promotes healthy posture while seated and helps reduce discomfort and 'fidgeting'.
- This results in improved attention for longer periods.
- Easy to maintain and keep clean.
- 6 seat heights to suit all age groups.
- Strong high tensile epoxy coated steel frame with anti-slip feet.
- Epoxy coated frame is available in a range of popular colours.
- Offered in a selection of contemporary seat colours.
- Recommended to stack up to 10 high.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
To help keep costs low these chairs are supplied in a minimum quantity of 6.
Why not add a handy chair trolley for easy transportation of your chairs.
|Recommended Age Group||Overall Width mm||Overall Depth mm||Height mm|
|Age 3 to 4 years||360||310||260|
|Age 4 to 6 years||360||330||310|
|Age 6 to 8 years||410||370||350|
|Age 8 to 11 years||410||405||380|
|Age 11 to 14 years||470||470||430|
|Age 14 to Adult||470||495||460|