- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Offers all the features of the original SE classroom chair with a curved backrest.
- Improved ergonomic backrest design and muted colours for a really modern look.
- Designed in conjunction with the education sector.
- Manufactured in the UK and fully compliant with BSEN 1729.
- Durable wipe clean high grade polypropylene seat and back.
- Offers thorassic, lumbar and pelvic support while seated.
- Promotes healthy posture while seated and helps reduce discomfort and 'fidgeting'.
- This results in improved attention for longer periods.
- Easy to maintain and keep clean.
- Strong high tensile epoxy coated steel frame with anti-slip feet.
- Available in 2 seat heights.
- Epoxy coated frame is available in a range of popular colours.
- Chairs Offered in a selection of lovely muted colours.
- Recommended to stack 10 high.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
To help keep costs low these chairs are supplied in a minimum quantity of 6 chairs.
Why not add a handy chair trolley for easy transportation of your chairs.
|Recommended Age Group||Overall Width mm||Overall Depth mm||Seat Height mm|
|Age 11 to 14 years||470||470||430|
|Age 14 to Adult||470||495||460|