- Executive high back posture chair with great all round adjustability.
- Wood materials used in manufacturing of this product are from sustainable sources.
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- Headrest with height adjustment helps support the head and neck.
- Ergonomically sculptured foam seat and backrest with stitch detail.
- Pump up lumbar adjustment in the backrest provides additional ergonomic support.
- Ratchet height adjustable backrest sets the backrest to the ideal height.
- 5 point locking synchronous mechanism with seat tilt and slide.
- Seat slide adjustable to the depth of the users body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Synchronised mechanism fixes or free floats the angle of the seat and back rest together.
- Use free floating to keep the body moving as you work or lock in your optimum position.
- Supplied with 2D height and width adjustable arms topped with PU arm pads.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the users optimum height.
- 5 star aluminium base complete with foot plates for a comfortable foot position.
- Base is supplied with sturdy easy glide twin wheel castors.
- Fully upholstered in high quality fabric in a choice of 3 colours.
- GREENGUARD certified. This chair is free of hazardous emissions and conforms to EN 1335 Class A.
- Upholstery and foams are fire retardant to BS 5852 Level 0, 1 & 5 and EN 1021 part 1 and 2
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone).
- Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Choose from a flat-packed or assembled chair on next day delivery.
- Flat Packed Service: Order before 5pm for next day delivery.
- Assembled Service: Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
- View all Ergonomic Office Chairs
Please Note: Special offer prices only applies to specific product options as indicated above.
Chiropractor Report - Posture FSC
Height Adjustable Contoured High Back - the ergonomically contoured foam seat improves comfort and ensures that the user is more likely to sit more postural correct by supporting the pelvis in an anatomically correct position. The height adjustability allows the user to optimise the support where it is needed. This reduces slouching and, therefore the pressure on the joints of the pelvis, spine and intervertebral discs.
Inflatable Lumbar Support - allows the best support with the inflatable cushion making sure it is in the correct place to support more efficiently. It can be inflated to provide as much or as little extra support that is required. This helps to prevent lower back injuries and increase comfort and strain in those users with pre-existing injuries.
Seat Slide - allows the user to adjust the depth of the seat cushion to get the most comfortable seat position. This avoids any compromise of the circulation to the legs helping to decrease the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis. The pressure in the buttock and thigh muscles is also reduced. The waterfall front to the cushion improves comfort and circulation to the lower limbs helping to reduce the incidence of deep vein thrombosis.
Adjustable Headrest - provides support to the head giving the user a more comfortable head position. This helps to ease tension in the neck and shoulders reducing the incidence of headaches, migraines, and shoulder complaints.
Synchronous Tilting Mechanism - allows the user to move while still sitting at their desk. This improves circulation to the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and hips, as well as reducing the stress on the lumbar spine. The movement allowed also activates the body's natural blood pump system that promotes better circulation in the legs reducing the chance of deep vein thrombosis. There are different locking positions so that the user can adopt different postures for different tasks.
Height adjustable arms - with height and width adjustment, improve support for the arms and shoulders helping reduce tension in the neck and shoulders and also helps to reduce the incidence of upper limb conditions such as tennis elbow and shoulder tendonitis.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|420 to 520
|685 to 745
|Height from floor to top of armrests
|600 to 700
|1110 to 1210
|110Kg = 17.3 Stone
|8 Hours per day
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for up to 8 hours a day, 7 days a week
Up To 110kg
Suitable for users up to 110 KG
Tried and tested by a UK Chiropractor.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjust seat height to the optimum height for the user.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together in a 2:1 ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Adjust the seat depth to better suit user height.
Headrest - Height Adjustable
Supports user's head and neck with additional height adjustment.