- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- iTask 24/7 Executive High Back Posture Chair.
- Endorsed and approved by Chiropractors.
- Contoured posture chair with height adjustable headrest.
- Ratchet height adjustable back.
- Deep cushioned seat and back with detail stitching.
- Pump up lumbar support.
- Multi-functional arms, height and width adjustable.
- 5 point synchronous mechanism with seat tilt and slide.
- Seat slide adjustable to the depth of the user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Synchronised mechanism fixes or free floats the angle of the seat and back rest together.
- Use free floating to keep the body moving as you work or lock in your optimum position.
- Covered in high quality Yidartex fabric.
- Also available in black top grain leather - see related products below.
- Suitable for persons up to 150 kg (23.5 stones).
- Fitted with an aluminium base.
- This product is Greenguard certified and free of hazardous emissions.
- Conforms to BS EN 5459.
- BS5852 Fire retardancy level 0, 1 & 5.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Suitable for 24 hour use.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- View all 24 Hour Office Chairs
Please Note: Special offer prices only applies to specific product options as indicated above.
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
Chiropractor Report - iTask 24-7 High Back Posture Office Chair
Contoured Seat Pad and Back - the contouring of the seat back with height adjustability helping to make it suitable for people of different heights, alleviate the strain on the lower back, help people with existing lower back problems, help to prevent users developing lower back problems, help users with and prevent upper back and shoulder problems.
Pump Up Lumbar Support enables the user to adjust the lumbar support to exactly how much or how little they need. Couple this with the contoured seat back and the user gains the very best in support and comfort. This helps to support the lumbar curve reducing the strain on the lumbar spinal joints, the intervertebral discs, the musculature of the lower back and the joints.
Multi-Function Height Adjustable Armrests provide an adaptable position of the arm rests. This feature will provide the best support to the arms and shoulders depending on the task in hand. The adjustability of the arms allows the user to customise them to their requirements for the different tasks. This reduces the tension in the shoulders and helps to avoid upper limb complaints like carpal tunnel and tennis elbow and RSI.
Synchro Plus Tilting Mechanism with Free Float Mode allows the user to move while still sitting at their desk. This improves circulation to the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and hips, as well as reducing the stress on the lumbar spine. The movement allowed also activates the body's natural blood pump system that promotes better circulation in the legs reducing the chance of deep vein thrombosis. There are different locking positions so that the user can adopt different postures for different tasks. Seat Slide The adjustable depth of the seat creates the perfect seat cushion for each user regardless of the length of their legs or size. This reduces the pressure in the buttock muscles and thighs and improves circulation decreasing the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis. The seat MESH covering has rounded edges to stop the sides of the chair pressing into the legs, improving circulation to the lower limbs.
Height Adjustable Headrest provides support to the head giving the user a more comfortable head position. This helps to ease tension in the neck and shoulders reducing the incidence of headaches, migraines, and shoulder complaints.
High Quality Twin Castors allow the user to move the chair in the office while seated easily and without strain. This makes it easy for the user to move back from their desk and turn the seat so that they may stand in a safer neutral position and not have to twist out of their chair causing strain on their spine as they do so.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|Seat Depth||430 to 480 (adjustable)|
|Seat Height||490 to 560|
|Back Height||700 (headrest included)|
|Overall Depth||610 to 660 (via seat slide)|
|Overall Height||1195 to 1265 (headrest included)|
|Weight Capacity||150Kg = 23.5 Stone|