ActiveCoat Anti-Bacterial Technology
- In-Charge lockers provide a power source and secure storage.
- Eliminate the risk of theft and health & safety issues from trailing cables.
- Fully portable as a single unit.
- Simply plug in the unit to a power point and the lockers are ready for use.
- All doors are independently earthed to the locker body.
- One side of the locker and doors are perforated to help prevent heat build up during charging.
- Each shelf has an additional front to rear reinforcing box section to strength.
- Each compartment is fitted with two standard UK three-pin sockets.
- Power lead is supplied with fitted RCD plug which plugs into the In Charge locker .
- Supply voltage 230V.
- CE marked.
- Cam lock with 2 keys or £1 coin return lock .
- Wide range of sizes and colours.
- Nest of 1 as standard (nesting in 2 or 3 saves money & makes installation easier).
- Powder coated with ActiveCoat Anti Bacterial Coating.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- View all Staff Lockers & Office Lockers
The paint used to finish this product is an anti-bacterial powder coat technology paint. This coating is ideal for use where stringent hygiene standards are in place such as education, healthcare, leisure centres and dry area catering environments.
The coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours during tests with MIRSA & Ecoli. This coating is also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Antimicrobial efficacy will continue for the life of the coating.
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 0333 7777 575.