- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Robust all steel laptop storage lockers.
- Provides premium security against laptop theft.
- Keeps your laptops secure when not in use.
- Used extensively in education, public sector and commercial office environments.
- Also perfect for use in hot desking environments.
- Complete with full height steel security bar which keeps the locks covered.
- Attach security bar at night for added security when premises are empty.
- Security bar is secured to the front face of the locker with a padlock (not supplied).
- When not in use, security bar is 'parked' on the left of the locker.
- Single door locker has 15 internal compartments. One key locks the whole unit.
- 10 and 15 door lockers have individual compartments each with their own key.
- 10 door locker compartments are capable of storing laptops with carry cases.
- 1 and 15 door locker compartments will not fit a carry case.
- 1 door locker is supplied with 3 point lock.
- 10 and 15 door lockers are supplied with a deadlock.
- Powder coated with ActiveCoat Anti Bacterial Coating.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- View all Staff Lockers & Office Lockers
ActiveCoat Anti-Bacterial Technology
The paint used to finish this product is an anti-bacterial powder coat technology paint. This coating is ideal for use where stringent hygiene standards are in place such as education, healthcare, leisure centres and dry area catering environments.
The coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours during tests with MIRSA & Ecoli. This coating is also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 0333 7777 575.
|Dimensions||1 Door||10 Door||15 Door|
|No. of Compartments||15||10||15|