- Fully Loaded high back 4 lever operator chair with adjustable features to maximise ergonomics
- Endorsed and approved by chiropractors.
- Designed for commercial office use up to 8 hours per day and EN 1335 certified.
- Ergonomic posture curved back and seat pad with lumbar support.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the thighs aiding circulation.
- Backrest height and tilt adjustment lockable in any position.
- Lockable tilt offers flowing tilt function backwards and forwards encouraging body movement.
- Seat tilt function can be used in conjunction with the backrest tilt to help support the spine.
- Integral seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Fitted with inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- To adjust the chair to your body, inflate the airbag, sit in the chair and press the deflate button to the preferred level.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum height.
- Supplied with height adjustable arms for additional comfort.
- Suitable for persons up to 110kg (17 stone).
- Recommended for use up to 8 hours per day.
- Sturdy 5 star base offered in a chrome finish with quality twin wheel hooded castors.
- Upholstered in Crib 5 fabric and fire retardant tested to BS5852.
- Other chairs are available in the range - see related products below.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- View all Operator Chairs
Special offer prices only applies to specific product options as indicated above.
Chiropractor Report -Fully Loaded Comfort Ergo Operator Chair
Contoured Foam Seat and Back
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
improves comfort and ensures that the user is more likely to sit more postural correct by supporting the pelvis in an anatomically correct position. This reduces slouching and, therefore the pressure on the joints of the pelvis, spine and intervertebral discs. The waterfall front to the cushion improves comfort and circulation to the lower limbs helping to reduce the incidence of deep vein thrombosis.
Inflatable Lumbar Support
allows the best support with the inflatable cushion making sure it is in the correct place to support more efficiently. It can be inflated to provide as much or as little extra support that is required. This helps to prevent lower back injuries and increase comfort and strain in those users with pre-existing injuries.
allows the user to adjust the depth of the seat cushion to get the most comfortable seat position. This avoids any compromise of the circulation to the legs helping to decrease the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis. The pressure in the buttock and thigh muscles is also reduced.
Lockable Tilting Mechanism
allows the user to move while still sitting at their desk. This improves circulation to the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and hips, as well as reducing the stress on the lumbar spine. The movement allowed also activates the body's natural blood pump system that promotes better circulation in the legs reducing the chance of deep vein thrombosis. There are different locking positions so that the user can adopt different postures for different tasks. The unlocked mode encourages movement of the user and helps to maintain a healthy posture.
Height adjustable arms
improve support for the arms and shoulders helping reduce tension in the neck and shoulders and also helps to reduce the incidence of upper limb conditions such as tennis elbow and shoulder tendonitis.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS