- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland
2 working days
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Stand in comfort with the Comfort Spot Anti-Fatigue Sit-Stand Mat.
- Designed especially for use at Sit-Stand desks and workstations.
- Sit-stand working can help fight tiredness and improve focus, mood and productivity levels.
- This cushion-surface mat encourages you to switch regularly between sitting and standing.
- Promotes regular foot movement helping to reduce fatigue and increase metabolism.
- Subtle movement underfoot forces the foot and calf muscles to work improving circulation.
- Provides just the right balance between cushioning and foot support.
- Significantly contributes to stimulating circulation and reducing muscle and back tension.
- Encourages users to be more active and attentive during working hours.
- This durable, 30mm thick mat can withstand a wide range of footwear.
- Fitted with a hanging clip to hang your mat up when not in use.
- Size accommodates most Sit-Stand office desks.
- Supplied in a versatile dark grey colour.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
Did you know......
As a general guide, health experts are recommending that we should stand for at least
2 hours a day, but more ideally 4 hours, taking a break from sitting every 30 minutes.