- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Uniform locker with powder coated ActiveCoat Anti Bacterial Coating.
- Fixed top shelf with 32cm high top compartment with 3 fixed shelves on the right hand side.
- Divided compartments with fixed full-width steel garment hanging rail and 2 plastic coat hooks.
- Semi concealed hinges.
- British standard specification.
- Mastered Series Cam lock supplied with two keys.
- Complete with coat rail & double coat hook.
- Light grey carcass.
- Choose from 7 door colours.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Delivered assembled.
The paint used to finish this product is an anti-bacterial powder coat technology paint. This coating is ideal for use where stringent hygiene standards are in place such as education, healthcare, leisure centres and dry area catering environments.
The coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours during tests with MIRSA & Ecoli. This coating is also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 0333 7777 575.