- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Handy and versatile polypropylene swivel chair on castors.
- Manufactured in the UK using high quality materials.
- Carefully designed and developed with higher and further education use in mind.
- Suitable for use by children aged from 11 to adult.
- Ideal for use in schools and colleges, ICT suites, art and tech rooms, etc.
- Designed to be highly durable and able to withstand heavy usage.
- Ergonomically designed to promote good posture, increasing attention and productivity.
- Ergonomic shape with contoured seat and backrest.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the thighs while seated, aiding circulation.
- Shell is manufactured from high-impact polypropylene.
- Polypropylene shell is wipe clean to make it easy to care for your furniture.
- Fitted with gas lift seat height adjustment to allow the user to set the chair at their optimum working height.
- Supported on a strong and sturdy black five-star base with castors.
- Available in a selection of attractive and popular colours.
- Maximum recommended weight capacity - 115kg (18 stone).
- Other types and styles of matching Titan Uni chairs available - please see related items below.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- View all Classroom Chairs
These chairs are made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and they are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
|Seat Height||470 to 590|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|