Valencia Vinyl creates a tough and effective barrier against germs, abrasion and stains. This hardwearing vinyl offers performance with the minimum of care. It is anti-fungal, anti bacterial and blood, urine, UV and stain resistant. Valencia is a Crib 5 performance vinyl (BS5852 compliant) and abrasion resistance tested to 100,000 Martindale cycles for excellent durability.
- Fantastic value, versatile four leg stackable vinyl conference and visitor chair.
- Easy clean, antibacterial properties make this chair the perfect choice where hygiene is paramount.
- Widely used in healthcare environments including hospitals, clinics, dentists, health centres, vets and care homes.
- Also suitable for commercial office, education, hospitality, public sector, contract and domestic use.
- Use in common areas, waiting rooms, reception areas, assemblies, training rooms, conference suites, lecture halls.
- Meets UK and European strength and stability standards up to and including severe contract use.
- Certified to EN 16139:2013, BSEN 1728 and BSEN 1022
- Quality CMHR foams are used throughout.
- Contoured seat and backrest for comfort.
- Waterfall seat front eases pressure on the thighs and aids circulation.
- Seat and backrest upholstered in Valencia vinyl.
- Durable chromed steel frame.
- Stackable for space efficient storage.
- Also available with black frame, with arms or with a choice of wooden or plastic writing tablet - see below.
- Linking clips also available - see below.
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Upholstered in Spradlings Valencia Crib 5 vinyl with PERMABLOK protective coating.
- Offered in a selection of our most popular vinyl colours.
- Delivered assembled.
- To keep costs low these chairs are supplied in a pack of 4.
- View all Conference Chairs
CARE AND CLEANING
- The vinyl should be cleaned periodically in order to maintain appearance and prevent build-up of dirt.
- Any stains, spills, or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining.
- Use soft, soapy solutions or special cleaning products for vinyl fabrics to remove stains on the surface of the material. Remove with a damp white cloth.
- Lacquers, strong cleaners, wax polishes, abrasives, detergents, xylene-based solutions, acetone, or MEK cause immediate damage and contribute to the deterioration of the material. The use of such cleaners is at the owner’s risk.
For your convenience we have selected the most popular fabric colours however we can upholster in any Valencia Vinyl on an extended lead time. Please call us on 0333 7777 575
for more information and prices.