- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Ergonomically designed, upholstered medium back operator chair from Summit Chairs.
- Designed and developed for commercial use.
- Various adjustable features allowing you to sit comfortably at your desk.
- Manufactured in the UK using the highest quality materials.
- Sculpted backrest can be set to your preferred position with the easy to use ratchet back height adjustment feature.
- Contoured seat pad with waterfall seat front to help ease pressure on thighs aiding circulation.
- Back and seat pads are deeply cushioned for enhanced comfort.
- Integrated inflatable lumbar support provides additional support for maximum comfort.
- Optional seat slider allows you to adjust the seat depth to user’s body enhancing ergonomics.
- Offered either with or without arms.
- If arms are desired, choose between black plastic loop arms or adjustable arms with padded armrests.
- Adjustable arms move up and down to suit the user's height.
- Folding adjustable arms also fold upwards out of the way.
- Selection from 3 different Summit Chairs mechanisms.
- Operator Mechanism: Lever activated back angle adjustment that can be locked into any position or left to free float to the user’s body movement.
- Operator Plus Mechanism: Similar to the Operator Mechanism but with additional lever-activated seat tilt adjustment. Also includes tension control that adjusts to the body weight of different users to ensure smooth movement whilst seated.
- Operator Synchro mechanism: back and seat recline together in 2:1 ratio, can be locked in position or left in free-float mode to follow the user's dynamic movement.
- Set on a 5-star base available in Black Nylon or Polished Aluminium with quality easy glide castors.
- Gas lift suitable for users up to 150kg (23 stone).
- Recommended use of 8 hours per day.
- Upholstered in a selection of vibrant colours from the Camira Era range.
- Matching Summit Tiverton chairs available - please see related items.
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
Camira Era is a subtle two tone 100% polyester fabric that offers a contemporary texture with a selection of bright and lively colours. Certified to EN 1021 1&2 standards together with its stretch properties, Era is a resistant and durable fabric that is ever popular for task seating.
We have selected the most popular fabric colours however many other fabric brands and colours are available. Please call us for more information and prices on 0800 2300 230.
This chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non-returnable unless damaged or faulty, which must be reported to us immediately. Fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs.
|Seat Height||450 to 560|
|Height Of Back Above Seat||520|
|Overall Width With Plastic Loop Arms||620|
|Overall Width With Padded Armrests||670|