- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Contemporary and stylish low back reception armchair by Summit Chairs.
- Manufactured in the UK using the highest quality materials.
- Perfect for reception and waiting areas, for use as visitor seating, or even for use in the home.
- This armchair is uncompromisingly comfortable, featuring spring seats.
- Seat and back pads are deeply cushioned with fire safe, CMHR approved foam.
- Features a solid wood frame for extra sturdiness and durability.
- Choose from a variety of Camira Xtreme colours to co-ordinate your armchair with your decor.
- Armchair can all be one colour, or it can feature a different-coloured back pad.
- Set on 4 sturdy legs for extra stability - choose between chrome or beech.
- Matching items available in the range - please see related items.
- Delivered fully assembled for a truly professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
Camira Xtreme+ is a stretch crepe fabric with a difference, 100% recycled polyester which features exceptional abrasion and flammability performance. We have offered the most popular fabrics and colours above, however many different ones are available. Should you have a specific fabric or colour requirement, we can accommodate you. Fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs. Please call us for more information or prices on 0800 2300 230.
This furniture is made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and the furniture is non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Damages must be reported to us immediately.
This Reception Seating is bulky, so please take care to measure up to make sure your furniture will fit both through the doorways for access and into the space required. Charges may apply should the furniture need to be returned due to access difficulties. If you require any assistance, please contact us on 0800 2300 230.