- Italian inspired executive chair with an ultra modern slim profile.
- Breathable mesh backrest accommodates users of different sizes and helps to keep you cool.
- Adjustable angle headrest helps to support the head and neck.
- Distinctive backrest design with ergonomic lumbar sculpture.
- Fitted with height adjustable lumbar support via a sliding system on the backrest frame.
- Contoured seat pad with waterfall front helps ease pressure on the legs aiding circulation.
- Reclining tilt can be set to free flow for dynamic movement and is lockable in the upright position.
- Tension control is adjustable for users body weight.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the users optimum height.
- Contemporary white frame with integral loop style armrests.
- 5 star spider style base fitted with premium twin wheel contrast castors.
- Upholstery offered in a range of popular colours.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.3 stone).
- Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
- Foams are fire retardant to BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5 and fabrics to EN1021 Parts 1 and 2.
- Please Note: Special offer prices only applies to specific product options as indicated above.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- View all Executive Office Chairs
|440 to 535
|1130 to 1230
|8 hours per day
|Max User Weight Capacity
|110kg. (17.3 stone).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for up to 8 hours a day, 7 days a week
Up To 110kg
Suitable for users up to 110 KG
Maintains and support a natural posture while seated.
Adjustable Lumbar support
Adjustable support for the lower back for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjust seat height to the optimum height for the user.
Standard Tilt Lock
Lockable in the upright position. Seat and back move together.
Weight Tension Control
Adjusts and controls the backrest recline via the user's bodyweight.