- High quality, strong and economical square steel framed skid based reception chairs
- Skid base further improves strength and helps prevent damage to floor surfaces
- Robust 25mm square steel frame
- Deep padded & upholstered seat & back
- Angled back pad provides additional comfort
- Open design allows for free movement
- Ideal for receptions, libraries, staff rooms and other seated areas
- Upholstered in Camira Advantage or Camira MainLine Plus fabric.
- High quality epoxy black frame finish
- Matching square steel framed, solid beech coffee tables also available below
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK
- View all Reception Chairs
Fabric swatches are available on request. Please contact our friendly sales team on 0333 7777 575
These upholstered chairs are made to order and upholstered especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable unless damaged or faulty
Camira Advantage : Low Hazard commercial seating fabric. This plain weave fabric offers a combination of enduring visual appeal and durability which means it will look good and last for years. Suitable for General Office and Schools.
Camira MainLine Plus : Medium Hazard contract seating fabric. This wool and viscose mix offers excellent durability. It has stretch properties and is abrasion tested to 50,000 cycles. Conforms to BS 7176 medium hazard and is Crib 5 fire rated. Suitable for all Office and Public Sector buildings.
This products design and fabrics have been refreshed from May 2017. As such they may not exactly match previous purchases.