- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Large traditional style operator.
- Twin lever mechanism.
- Back height adjustment.
- Adjustable back angle.
- Gas lift adjustable seat.
- Deep padded foam seat and back for lasting comfort.
- Waterfall front seat for extra support to the thighs.
- Available without arms, with fixed or adjustable arms.
- Five star base with twin wheel castors.
- Upholstered in Camira Advantage or Main Line Plus.
- Fabrics are offered in a selection of popular colours.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
This products design and fabrics have been refreshed from May 2017. As such they may not exactly match previous purchases.
These products are made to order and therefore non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Damages should be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
Camira Advantage : Low Hazard commercial seating fabric. This plain weave fabric offers a combination of enduring visual appeal and durability which means it will look good and last for years. Suitable for General Office and Schools.
Camira MainLine Plus : Medium Hazard contract seating fabric. This wool and viscose mix offers excellent durability. It has stretch properties and is abrasion tested to 50,000 cycles. Conforms to BS 7176 medium hazard and is Crib 5 fire rated. Suitable for all Office and Public Sector buildings.
|Seat Height||440 to 580|