- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Tamperproof notice boards with attractive anodised aluminium frame
- Manufactured with flame retardant materials
- Cloth and pin board assembly are tested to the latest European 'reaction to fire' test - see below
- Choice of 6 colours all light fast to BS1006 class 5-6
- All models have 2 locks with matching keys
- Available as side hinged (no support stays) and top hinged models (supplied with support stays)
- Side hinged models should not be hung so as to be used as top hinged due to health and safety issues
- Double door top hinged models are supplied in 2 panels for ease of installation
- Wall fixings supplied
Made to order especially for you. These boards are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call us to order them on 0333 7777 575 if you are unsure of colours or textures.
European 'Reaction to Fire' Test
Do you comply to public area building regulations?
When tested to the relevant European 'Reaction to Fire' tests, Resist-a-Flame® Notice boards were classified B-SI, d0 according to BS-EN 13501-1.
This classification identifies that these products can be used in the same area as products tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7 and classified as class 0 according to UK building regulations.
The concern for public safety grows year on year, and legislation gets ever tighter for public buildings and construction. For this reason we have developed a family of products which have been designed and tested to meet the latest European fire regulations.
The Resist-a-Flame range means you can have complete confidence that your notice board, covered notice board or Showcase is approved in accordance with EN 13501-1 (2002).
This standard covers the resistance and reaction to fire for construction and building products. Resist-a-Flame products have been designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the highest applicable standard.
Resist-a-Flame products include: