- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Premium Plus Laptop In Charge Lockers with ActiveCoat
- Perfect for retail, office, and education environments
- Also suitable for iPods, iPads, Netbooks, Tablets and many more IT devices
- Choose from Cam lock or Hasp & Staple lock with scratch resistant lock covers
- Cam lock supplied with 2 keys (3000 key differs) & High visibility key cover
- Features 3 point locking as standard
- Each compartment features a perforated rear panel allowing excess heat to dissipate
- Single power socket located at the rear of each compartment
- Plug into mains via the power socket found at the rear of the unit, kettle/IEC style (Image 4)
- Choose from 10 & 15 compartments with individual door locking
- 15 Compartment internal clear entry 316W x 115H
- 10 Compartment internal clear entry 316W x 170H
- For single locker doors with compartments please see related items below
- All doors are secured to the frame by a solid hinge for added security
- Welded plinths between doors
- Full length stiffeners - welded internal door strengthener
- All charging units are CE marked
- Powder coated finish with Activecoat Anti Bacterial Coating
- Doors offered in Red, White or Blue
- Carcass finished in White
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee
- Delivered assembled
Anti bacterial coatings are essential where stringent hygiene standards are required, such as health care, education & catering.
During tests with MRSA & Ecoli, the coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours.
Also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made to order, cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 2300 230.
Why not utilise our design team who can help CAD plan your storage for you. If you need any help outlining your requirements, do not hesitate to call our sales team for assistance. Please allow 24 hours turnaround for CAD drawings. Free site surveys are available for larger installations. Call 0800 2300 230 for information and advice.