Chiropractor Report -Posture Executive Leather Office Chair
High Back with Sculpted Cushion
- High back bonded leather posture chair with distinctive back design, Chiropractor approved.
- Integrated angled headrest area helps to support the head and neck.
- Stitched backrest design with ergonomic lumbar sculpture for support.
- Deep cushioned seat and backrest for added comfort.
- Waterfall front seat helps ease pressure on the legs while seated aiding circulation.
- Fitted with inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- To adjust the chair to your body, inflate the airbag, sit in the chair and press the deflate button to the preferred level.
- Reclining tilt can be set to free flow for dynamic movement and is lockable in the upright position.
- Weight tension control is adjustable for users body weight.
- Complete with integral chrome armrests topped with arm pads for comfort.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum height.
- Elegant 5 star chrome base with sturdy twin wheel castors.
- Faced with high quality soft touch bonded leather in cool Black or contemporary Grey.
- Perfectly matched vinyl back and sides.
- Suitable for persons up to 110kg (17 stone) up to 8 hours per day.
- Fabric and foams are fire retardant to BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- View all Executive Office Chairs
helps to support the upper back and shoulders and reduce lower back pain / injuries.
Inflatable Lumbar Support
allows the best support with the inflatable cushion making sure it is in the correct place to support more efficiently. It can be inflated to provide as much or as little extra support that is required. This helps to prevent lower back injuries and increase comfort and reduce strain in those users with pre-existing injuries. It encourages the user to adopt a “dynamic” seated posture. This is the best posture for the lower back that maintains the spines natural curves and keeps the forces on the joints, muscles and intervertebral discs to a minimum.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS