- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- High back customisable operator chair from premium seating manufacturer, Pledge.
- Offers stylish design and functionality whilst promoting performance in the workplace.
- Custom chair mechanisms allow you to select a chair that is right for you.
- Different mechanisms available for different levels of specification.
- Black polypropylene shell and underseat.
- Fully upholstered and cushioned seat and backrest for enhanced comfort and ergonomics.
- All cushion used is CMHR approved with safety in mind.
- Ergonomic double curvature back design hugs the back providing additional comfort.
- Waterfall front seat helps alleviate pressure on the thighs while seated
- Integrated seat slide increases seat depth by 60mm.
- Features gas lift seat height adjustment to allow you to set the chair at your optimum working height.
- Back height is also adjustable using a handwheel.
- Chair is available without arms, with fixed arms or adjustable arms.
- Optional lumbar pump available.
- Choose between Back Rake, Independent or Synchro mechanisms - more info on these below.
- Supported on a sturdy nylon base with twin wheel castors.
- Base is available in Black, Silver or Chrome.
- Upholstered in a choice of Camira Advantage, Nexus, Xtreme+ or Chieftain Vinyl fabrics.
- Advantage is a wool blend fabric which features exceptional abrasion resistance and conforms to the BS standards for cigarette and match.
- Nexus is a sleek & stylish technical knit with 2 dimensional stretch & comfort cushioning.
- Xtreme+ is a stretch crepe fabric with a difference, 100% recycled polyester which features exceptional abrasion and flammability performance.
- Chieftain Just Colour Vinyl is a durable & sustainable wipe clean vinyl.
- Other coordinating Pledge Topaz Lite chairs available - please see related items below.
- Delivered fully assembled for a professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- View all Operator & Task Chairs
This products height adjustable arms have been refreshed from January 2021. As such they may not exactly match previous purchases. Please call us if you are unsure on 0333 7777 575.
Back Rake Mechanism
Allows seat height adjustment and the back rest to be adjusted for rake angle by means of a lever. The desired angle is located and then locked off. The backrest height is adjusted by means of a hand wheel.
Permanent Contact Mechanism (PCB)
The seat will go up and down, the back rest will go up and down and in and out, and you can fix the angle of the back rest or leave it free floating i.e. in ‘permanent contact’ with your back.
Fix or free float the angle of the seat and back rest together usually in a ratio of 1:2. So every 1 degree the seat tilts the back tilts 2.
For your convenience, we have offered the most popular fabrics and colours. However, should you have a specific fabric or colour requirement we can accommodate you. Please call us for assistance on 0333 7777 575.
This chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty, which must be reported to us immediately. Fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs.
|Overall Width With Arms||620|
|Back Height||520 to 570|
|Seat Height||420 to 530|