- Contemporary design 24 hour use leather office chair UK.
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- Multifunctional arms are height & width adjustable with movable PU pads for added comfort.
- Reclining tilt can be set to free flow for dynamic movement and is lockable in the upright position.
- Weight tension control is adjustable for users body weight.
- Innovative weight activated lumbar support pad auto adjusts for each user.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the users optimum height.
- Faced in a soft bonded leather and offered in a Black, Cream or Grey finish.
- Perfectly matched vinyl back and sides.
- Sturdy 5-star aluminium base with hard wearing easy glide castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone)
- GREENGUARD certified. This chair is free of hazardous emissions and conforms to BS EN 5459 Class A.
- Wood materials used in manufacturing of this product are from sustainable sources.
- Upholstery and foams are fire retardant to BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- View all 24 Hour Office Chairs
Chiropractor Report - Parity Executive 24 Hour Leather Office Chairs
High Back - provides support to both the lower and upper back reducing strain on the posture and the joints of the spine.
4D Multifunction Height Adjustable Armrests - provide an adaptable position of the arm rests. This feature will provide the best support to the arms and shoulders depending on the task in hand. The adjustability of the arms allows the user to customise them to their requirements for the different tasks. This reduces the tension in the shoulders and helps to avoid upper limb complaints like carpal tunnel and tennis elbow.
Synchronous Mechanism - this tilting mechanism allows the user to move while still sitting at their desk but the chair tilts from a more forward pivot point. This allows the user to tilt the chair more easily and with less effort. This improves circulation to the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and hips, as well as reducing the stress on the lumbar spine. The movement allowed also activates the body's natural blood pump system that promotes better circulation in the legs reducing the chance of deep vein thrombosis.
Unique Weight Sensitive Lumbar Support - is sensitive to the weight of the user providing the perfect tension to offer the best level of support exactly where it is needed. This helps to support the lumbar curve reducing the strain on the lumbar spinal joints, the intervertebral discs, the musculature of the lower back and the joints.
Height Adjustable Headrest - provides support to the head giving the user a more comfortable head position. This helps to ease tension in the neck and shoulders reducing the incidence of headaches, migraines, and shoulder complaints.
High Quality Twin Castors - allow the user to move the chair in the office while seated easily and without strain. This makes it easy for the user to move back from their desk and turn the seat so that they may stand in a safer neutral position and not have to twist out of their chair causing strain on their spine as they do so.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|420 to 455
|435 to 520
|620 to 655
|Height from floor to top of armrests
|650 to 740
|1080 to 1170
|110Kg = 17.5 Stone
|24 hours per day
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Up To 110kg
Suitable for users up to 110 KG
Tried and tested by a UK Chiropractor.
Adjustable 4D Arms
Armrests move in multi-directions - upwards; downwards; comfort pads pivot, as well as moving forwards and backwards.
Adjustable Lumbar support
Adjustable support for the lower back for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjust seat height to the optimum height for the user.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together in a 2:1 ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Adjusts and controls the backrest recline via the user's bodyweight.
Headrest - Height Adjustable
Supports user's head and neck with additional height adjustment.