- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Distinctive design 24 hour certified executive draughtsman chair.
- Endorsed and approved by Chiropractors - see below.
- High quality chair designed for high counter work.
- Manufactured for Heavy Duty 24/7 contract use.
- Generously sized padded backrest and seat pad in bonded leather.
- Innovative weight activated lumbar support pad auto adjusts for each user.
- Intuitive weight tension control adjusts automatically to the user.
- Waterfall seat front helps relieve pressure on the thighs.
- Fixed armrests for extra support while seated.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum height.
- Robust 5-star aluminium base complete with brake on unload castors.
- Supplied with a height adjustable chrome footring to rest the legs.
- Faced in a choice of Black, Cream or Grey soft feel bonded leather upholstery.
- GREENGUARD certified. This chair is free of hazardous emissions.
- Meets EN 16139 standards for strength, durability and safety.
- Wood materials used in manufacturing of this product are from sustainable sources.
- Fire retardant to BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- Suitable for use by persons up to 110 Kg (17.3 stone).
- Sturdy 5 star base in polished aluminium with premium twin wheel castors.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee for 24 hours per day use.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- View all Draughtsman Chairs
Chiropractor Report - Parity Executive Draughtsman Chairs
Tilt Mechanism This improves circulation to the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and hips, as well as reducing the stress on the lumbar spine. The movement allowed also activates the body's natural blood pump system that promotes better circulation in the legs reducing the chance of deep vein thrombosis.
Unique Weight Sensitive Lumbar Support The lumbar support is sensitive to the weight of the user providing the perfect tension to offer the best level of support exactly where it is needed. This helps to support the lumbar curve reducing the strain on the lumbar spinal joints, the intervertebral discs, the musculature of the lower back and the joints.
Fixed Armrests This reduces the tension in the shoulders and helps to avoid upper limb complaints like carpal tunnel and tennis elbow.
High Quality Twin Castors The smooth twin castors allow the user to move the chair in the office while seated easily and without strain. This makes it easy for the user to move back from their desk and turn the seat so that they may stand in a safer neutral position and not have to twist out of their chair causing strain on their spine as they do so.
Chrome Foot Ring Allows the user to rest their feet on the Foot Ring reducing strain on the legs the pelvis and the lower back.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|Total Height||1230 to 1340|
|Seat Height||695 to 805|
|Arm Height||890 to 1000|
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|