Gresham Platinum Plus Round Cantilever Chair
FREE PROFESSIONAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION!!!!!
Platinum Plus is brought to you by Gresham Office Furniture. One of the UK's leading manufacturers of office seating. Designing, producing and installing superb workspace furniture since 1976.
- Introducing Platinum Plus. Gresham Office Furniture's best selling seating range.
- Classic design cantilever chair with a round backrest.
- Ideal for use at desk meeting end or in boardrooms and meeting rooms.
- Manufactured in the UK using carefully selected high quality materials.
- Tested in accordance with British Standards.
- Traditional office chair backrest design with lower lumbar sculpture.
- Durable polypropylene back shell outer in black finish.
- Reflex seat pad is CMHR compliant and offers comfort, shape retention and longevity.
- Waterfall seat front eases pressure on the thighs and helps maintain good blood flow.
- Offered without arms or with fixed arms.
- Elegant cantilever design base in a choice of frame finishes.
- Choose from a selection of diverse fabrics to help you create a unique interior space.
- Accommodates users of up to 150kg (23 stone)
- Recommended for use up to 8 hours per day.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish. We will even remove the packaging for recycling.
We have selected the most popular fabric colours from each range however many other fabric brands and colours are available. Please call us for more information and prices
Your chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. Free fabric samples are available to help you make your selection. Please order them if you are unsure of colours, textures or designs. These products are non returnable unless damaged or faulty
Fabric Brands Available
| Seat Width || 515 |
| Seat Depth || 490 |
| Back Height || 540 |
| Seat Height || 480 |
| Overall Width Without Arms || 525 |
| Overall Width With Arms || 580 |
| Overall Depth || 600 |
| Overall Height || 990 |
| Height to Top of Arms || 650 |
| Tested To Weight Capacity || 150kg (23 stone) |
Fabrics are available from any range in the Brands listed. Free swatches are available
BS EN 15373: 2007: Strength, durability and safety
BS 5459-2:2000+A2:2008: Specification for performance.