Stylish and functional, the Karbon range offers incredible value without compromise. Designed specifically to meet the needs of those who need quality office furniture at a budget price.
- Karbon K4 panel end desks create a simple yet contemporary work environment.
- Minimalist design and carved leg detail, offers a really modern look and feel.
- Use standalone or group together in clusters for effective team working environments.
- Supplied with a Karbon steel slimline 3 drawer mobile pedestal for a complete workspace solution.
- Karbon steel pedestal stows away under the desk and is fitted with 5 durable easy glide castors.
- Pedestal comprises of 2 stationary drawers and 1 A4 / Foolscap suspension filing drawer.
- Filing drawer is set on ball bearing runners for smooth running action.
- Pedestal offers central locking and is supplied with braking castors on the front as standard.
- Quality 25mm thick, wipe clean melamine desktops with 2mm impact resistant PVC edging.
- Manufactured using carefully selected materials suitable for commercial use.
- MFC used complies with British Standards 476 Class 1 Surface spread of flame.
- Supplied with two cable access ports in the desktop to help keep cables tidy.
- 18mm rear modesty panel with cable cut outs to further aid cable management.
- Adjustable feet help the desks stand firm on uneven floor surfaces.
- Available in a variety of popular desk widths.
- A cool White finish blends well into any environment.
- Team with a selection of matching storage, screens and accessories – see below.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Desk is delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- Pedestal is delivered assembled. Simply attach the castors.
- View all Rectangular Desks
The steel pedestal has had a design change, the new S1 pedestal model features a contemporary straight front. This new model came into stock in May 2021.
Please bear in mind: This is a NEXT DAY item. Please make yourself available to receive delivery next working day. Failed deliveries will incur an additional re-delivery charge. In order to be able to offer next working day delivery of office furniture, this furniture will be delivered flat packed on a pallet and can only be delivered to the kerbside. Pallets are not removed. Office Furniture Online cannot take the furniture in to your premises. In the event of any damages, please contact Office Furniture Online immediately. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 0333 7777 575.