- Stylish high back operator chair upholstered in Lexaire Vinyl.
- Manufactured in the UK using high quality materials.
- Generous padding on the seat and back, contoured for comfort.
- Waterfall front seat helps to alleviate pressure on the thighs improving comfort.
- Height adjustable backrest positions the back where you need it.
- Choose from 2 or 3 lever mechanism.
- 2 lever mechanism offers back angle adjustment and gas height seat adjustment.
- 3rd lever provides seat tilt improving posture and encourages the correct sitting position.
- Optional seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Optional inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- Gas height seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum working height.
- Gas lift rated to 23.5 stone (149kg)
- Offered without arms or with a choice of fixed loop or height adjustable arms.
- Choice of standard black base or aluminium colour base.
- Upholstered in easy clean Lexaire vinyl.
- Delivered Assembled
- 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- View all Operator Office Chairs
Please note the adjustable arms design has been refreshed from July 2021 as such will not match previous orders.
Deliveries to Scotland, Devon and Cornwall and other outlying areas may be delivered flat packed, please call to enquire
Please note, these items are made to order and cannot be cancelled once ordered, or returned once delivered.
BS7176 Low Hazard ignition source 0 & 1
Cost effective, best selling entry level vinyl. The fire retardant qualities together with CMHR foam on the seating meets standards of most offices and educational markets.
Vinyl Care & Maintenance
Easy Clean - normal soiling can generally be removed with damp soapy cloth. More stubborn dirt should be washed with warm soapy water and gently scrubbed with a soft brush. Rinse with clean cold water and dry with a clean cloth, always use either soap flakes or mild soap. DO NOT USE detergents, chemical cleaners, solvents, bleaches, abrasives, wax polishes and aerosol sprays etc. as these may harm the coating and surface.
|450 to 580
|490 to 570