Stylish and functional, the Karbon range offers incredible value without compromise. Designed specifically to meet the needs of those who need quality office furniture at a budget price.
- Elegant and strong A-frame design rectangular office desks.
- Supplied with a Karbon steel low mobile pedestal for a complete workspace solution.
- Designed and developed for today's modern workplace environments.
- Manufactured using carefully selected materials and suitable for commercial use.
- Quality 25mm thick wipe clean melamine desktops.
- 2mm impact resistant PVC edging helps protect against the trials of daily use.
- MFC used complies with British Standards 476 Class 1 Surface spread of flame.
- Supplied with two cable access ports in the desktop to help keep cables tidy.
- Comes complete with an 18mm rear modesty panel.
- Karbon steel pedestal stows away under the desk and is fitted with 5 durable easy glide castors.
- Pedestal comprises 1 stationary drawer and 1 A4 / Foolscap suspension filing drawer.
- Filing drawer is set on ball bearing runners for smooth running action.
- Pedestal has central locking and is supplied with braking castors on the front as standard.
- Desk is supported by sturdy 16 gauge steel A-frame legs.
- Adjustable feet help the desks stand firm on uneven floor surfaces.
- Available a selection of popular desk widths.
- Frame is finished in a hardwearing Graphite, Silver or White epoxy paint.
- Desktops are offered in a modern White finish blending well into any environment.
- Steel pedestals are available in Black, Silver or White finish.
- Team with a selection of matching desks, storage and accessories – see below.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- View all Rectangular Desks
The steel pedestal has had a design change, the new S1 pedestal model features a contemporary straight front. This new model came into stock in May 2021.
Please bear in mind: This is a NEXT DAY item. Please make yourself available to receive delivery next working day. Failed deliveries will incur an additional re-delivery charge. In order to be able to offer next working day delivery of office furniture, this furniture will be delivered flat packed on a pallet and can only be delivered to the kerbside. Pallets are not removed. Office Furniture Online cannot take the furniture in to your premises. In the event of any damages, please contact Office Furniture Online immediately. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 0333 7777 575.