- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Primary School junior height lockers
- Designed especially for the education sector
- Set at the ideal height for juniors to access 1220H mm
- Ideal for primary schools, youth organisations, swimming pools
- Also great for users who require wheelchair access
- Tough powder coated finish with Activecoat Anti Bacterial coating
- Cam lock with 2 keys (3000 key differs) & high visibility key cover
- Air vent system keeps lockers fresh and ventilated
- Through frame locking
- Five knuckle hinges and full length door stiffeners
- Welded plinths between doors for extra security
- Box folded base for added strength and also to protect floor coverings
- Nesting: Save money & time by nesting lockers together
- Nest of 1 is standard. Nesting in 2 or 3 saves money & makes installation easier
- Lockers are pre-punched for further nesting if required
- Lockers available in single or two door option
- Choose from 305D or 460D mm compartments
- Offered in a selection of popular carcass and door colours
- 12 month manufacturers guarantee
- Delivered assembled
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made to order, cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 2300 230.
Why not utilise our design team who can help CAD plan your storage for you. If you need any help outlining your requirements, do not hesitate to call our sales team for assistance. Please allow 24 hours turnaround for CAD drawings. Free site surveys are available for larger installations. Call 0800 2300 230 for information and advice.
|Depth||305 or 460|