- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Ideal for areas where visual inspection of contents is required.
- Clear perspex panels act to deter pilfering & provide quick visual stocktaking.
- Cold rolled, 20 & 22 gauge mild sheet steel, welded reinforced doors.
- Vents for improved air circulation.
- Mastered Series Cam lock supplied with two keys.
- 300 mm deep,1 & 2 door lockers have double coat hooks.
- 450 mm deep, include coat rail & double coat hook.
- Lockers are pre-drilled for nesting.
- Light Grey carcass with a selection of popular door colours.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Fully assembled.
- View all Staff Lockers & Office Lockers
The paint used to finish this product is an anti-bacterial powder coat technology paint. This coating is ideal for use where stringent hygiene standards are in place such as education, healthcare, leisure centres and dry area catering environments.
The coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours during tests with MIRSA & Ecoli. This coating is also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 0333 7777 575.
|Depth||300, 450 or 500|