- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- HÅG Capisco Puls...a cutting edge, flexible chair for today's modern environments.
- Capisco Puls 8010's innovative saddle seat is supplied with an integrated seat pad.
- Lightweight yet ultra durable polypropylene seat and back shell in fresh White.
- The backrest of the HAG Capisco Puls has incorporated armrests.
- For a comfortable height of elbow support, adjust the backrest to the preferred height.
- Allows fantastic freedom of movement and variations of natural seating positions.
- Sit equally comfortably facing forward or turned to the side, allowing a broad reach.
- Unique back design also allows a comfortable and stable rear facing position.
- Can be adjusted from low sitting position to a sit-stand position.
- Ideal for use with desks 720Hmm and above and height-adjustable desks.
- Ergonomically designed to follow body movement and encourage positive healthy posture.
- Dynamic ergonomics evenly distributes body weight promoting good blood circulation.
- White aluminium bases are manufactured with footplates providing a comfortable foot position
- Seat pad cushion is upholstered in Xtreme Plus Havana fabric.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee for normal use
- Lifetime guarantee on all gas lifts
- Delivered flat packed for simple self assembly
Additional Features and Customisable Options
- Eco-friendly - 95% of the chair is made with recyclable materials
- The seat is made from recycled car bumpers and waste household plastic packaging
- HÅG is registered as an environmentally conscious enterprise within EMAS
- This product has been GREENGUARD certified ensuring the chair is free of hazardous emissions and conforms to EN 1335 Class A
- Seat height gas lift offered in three settings to suit users of varying heights. Can be adjusted from low sitting position to a sit-stand position
- Saddle seat and the unique shape of the backrest inspire movement and varied sitting positions
- BalancedMovementMechanism offers balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards ensuring knees and legs are in a position that is ergonomically correct
- Lockable tilt function range is 15° backwards from a neutral position
- Seat depth independently adjustable according to the dimension of the user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics
- Back height adjustment supports the your spine ensuring a comfortable position
- Castors available to suit hardfloors or carpet
- Footring is available for chairs with either 200mm or 265mm gaslift
- Glides are recommended for use with all 265mm gaslift chairs. Available at no extra cost at point of sale
Your HÅG chair is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Free fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs
|Seat Depth||400 to 470|
|Seated Height 150mm Lift||390 to 525|
|Seated Height 200mm Lift||455 to 640|
|Seated Height 265mm Lift||540 to 795|
|Max Chair Width||565|
|Recommended Maximum User Weight||110kg|