- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Hard-wearing, durable square outdoor tables.
- Ideal for use in schools, colleges, plays ares, pubs and bars, restaurants, hotels or beer gardens.
- Also perfect for use in the garden at home for al fresco dining.
- Manufactured in the UK with the environment in mind.
- Extremely strong and durable table tops manufactured from a Compact laminate material.
- Tops are wipe clean - these tables are maintenance free and will remain in great condition after years of use.
- Choose from either slatted or solid table tops.
- Frames and legs are manufactured from a smart anodised aluminium which is strong yet lightweight.
- These tables are far lighter than steel or wooden alternatives but still offer great rigidity for day to day use.
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable. Almost 70% of the aluminium ever made is in use today.
- No welding fumes or gases emitted as welding is eliminated from the manufacturing process.
- Aluminium is 60% lighter in weight than steel, so less energy is required to transport it.
- Table tops available in a range of modern, attractive colours.
- Available in a variety of table heights to suit ages from 3 to adult.
- Please see related items below for GopakTM Outdoor Enviro Compact Rectangular Tables.
- Please note that there are no matching benches for the square tables - chairs are better suited due to the smaller size of these tables.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly using a simple allen key system.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- View all Outdoor Tables & Chairs
|Height||460, 530, 590, 640, 700 or 760|
|Table Height (mm)||Recommended Age Group|
|460H||Age 3 to 4 years|
|530H||Age 4 to 6 years|
|590H||Age 6 to 8 years|
|640H||Age 8 to 11 years|
|700H||Age 11 to 14 years|
|760H||Age 14 to Adult|