- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Versatile lightweight dining benches designed for use outdoors.
- Use alongside Gopak Enviro Outdoor Dining Tables.
- GS kite marked and manufactured to BS EN 9001:2000 rigorous quality standards.
- Ideal for enjoying easy maintenance outdoor dining.
- Designed and developed for use in education environments.
- Also suitable for commercial use and even in the garden at home.
- Manufactured in the UK with the environment in mind. 100% recyclable.
- Meets stringent quality standards BSEN581 Parts 1 & 3 Outdoor furniture for domestic and contract use.
- Bench slats are manufactured using a clever Teak effect ‘no wood’ synthetic wood like material.
- 'No Wood' is maintenance free. No need to oil or protect and it will not splinter or split.
- Fixed leg frames are manufactured from robust heavy gauge aluminium. Strong yet lightweight.
- Anodised aluminium frame is epoxy coated in a corrosion-resistant Silver finish.
- Easy to clean, simply wipe down with a cloth to keep your tables in tip-top condition.
- Benches stow away neatly under the matching tables when not in use (See matrix below)
- 6 seat heights to suit all age groups from nursery through to Adult.
- Teak effect ‘no wood’ slats set on a Silver anodised aluminium frame.
- Use alongside Enviro Outdoor Tables. See related items below.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly using a simple allen key system.
- Images for illustration purposes only - please check sizes before ordering
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
Tables not included. See related items below.
For your convenience we have listed the correct matching table height for each bench in the matrix below.
|Bench Height mm||Recommended Age Group||Matching Table Height|
|260H||Age 3 to 4 years||460H|
|310H||Age 4 to 6 years||530H|
|350H||Age 6 to 8 years||590H|
|380H||Age 8 to 11 years||640H|
|430H||Age 11 to 14 years||710H|
|460H||Age 14 to Adult||760H|