- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Brighten up your classroom with this colourful keyhole table.
- Designed and developed for use in education to encourage creative interaction.
- Ideal for use in early learning such as Playgroups, Crèche’s, Nurseries and Primary Schools.
- Manufactured in the UK with the environment in mind.
- Meets stringent quality standards and compliant with BSEN 1729 Parts I & II.
- Fixed leg frames are manufactured from robust heavy gauge aluminium. Strong yet lightweight.
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable. Almost 70% of the aluminium ever made is in use today.
- No welding fumes or gases emitted as welding is eliminated from the manufacturing process.
- Aluminium is 60% lighter in weight than steel, so less energy is required to transport it.
- Frame is epoxy coated in in anodised Silver.
- Premium ABS edge helps protect against knocks and bumps.
- Hardwearing laminate top with recyclable core in a choice of lovely colour finishes.
- Edges available in 4 contrasting colours.
- Mix and match top and edge finishes for a colourful individual look.
- Offered in one size 1500mm diameter.
- Available in 4 table heights to suit early years age groups.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly using a simple allen key system.
- Images for illustration purposes only - please check sizes before ordering
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- View all Classroom Tables
|Table Height mm||Recommended Age Group|
|460H||Age 3 to 4 years|
|530H||Age 4 to 6 years|
|590H||Age 6 to 8 years|
|640H||Age 8 to 11 years|