- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Fully welded clean & dirty lockers can be used where there is a need for the separation of clean & dirty or outdoor & work clothing
- Spot-welded hinges to the door but riveted to the carcass for ease of replacement
- Door closing on all four sides
- 10mm flattened and safety edged doorstop & 38mm divisions between tiers for added strength
- Strengthened base system minimises damage to the floor and contact with the water during the cleaning process prolonging the life of the locker
- Pre-pierced sides and back to facilitate the ease of installation
- 350mm high top shelf for additional storage for items such as hats etc
- Vertical central divider forms two equal sized storage compartments which have a coat rail and fixed coat hook on the rear panel (not in 375W unit)
- Vertical door stiffeners & ventilation slots
- Cam lock or available with with hasp and staple lock for use with padlock (not supplied)
- Light grey carcass
- 11 standard door colours (other colours available - please ask for details)
These products are intended for use in Education and Commercial environments. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to domestic addresses.
Due to the size and weight of these items, they are tailgate delivery. If you need delivery to kerbside or inside your premises, please call. To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. These products are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 0800 2300 230.
Please note these products are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. They are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 2300 230.
|Width||375, 450 or 525|
|Depth||375, 450 or 525|