- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Multipurpose, lightweight polypropylene swivel chair on castors.
- Manufactured in the UK using high quality materials.
- Carefully designed and developed with higher and further education use in mind.
- Ideal for use in schools and colleges, ICT suites, art and tech rooms, etc.
- Ergonomically designed to promote good posture, increasing attention and productivity.
- Ergonomic shape with cut out hole in backrest which also serves as a carry handle.
- Height is adjustable using a gas lift lever for a perfect fit.
- Shell is manufactured from wipe clean polypropylene to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Fitted with an upholstered and cushioned seat pad for extra comfort.
- Supported on a strong and sturdy five-star base with castors.
- Base is available in a choice of either black nylon or chrome.
- Seat pad is upholstered in a choice of colours from the Camira Advantage fabric range.
- Polypropylene shell is available in a selection of attractive and vibrant colours.
- Created to be fully compliant with EN1729 parts 1 & 2.
- Other types and styles of matching Evo chairs available - please see related items below.
- Delivered fully assembled for a professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- View all Classroom Chairs
Camira Advantage is a wool blend fabric which features exceptional abrasion resistance and conforms to the BS standards for cigarette and match. We have chosen the most popular fabric colours but many others are available. For information please call our friendly sales team on 0333 7777 575.
These chairs are made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and they are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
|Height||390 to 520|