- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Eve 24/7 Hour task chair with adjustable features for a bespoke fit.
- UK chiropractor approved and endorsed.
- Performs in 24 hour manned shift work environments 7 days a week.
- Ideal for shift workers in call centres, emergency services, offshore facilities and security personnel.
- BIFMA compliant and conforms to BS EN 5459 for 24/7 contract use for comfort around the clock.
- This product is Greenguard certified and free of hazardous emissions.
- Optional tilting headrest offers rest and support for shoulders, neck and head.
- Breathable mesh backrest offers excellent lumbar support and has a ventilating effect.
- Height adjustable backrest with lumbar support keeps you supported while you sit.
- Back height adjustment ensures lumbar support is positioned at the inward curve of the back.
- Ergonomically contoured cushioned seat pad provides excellent comfort.
- Waterfall seat front helps promotes circulation to lower limbs preventing tiredness.
- Seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Weight sensitive synchro mechanism auto-adjusts to ensure you sit comfortably regardless of stature.
- For a more ergonomic experience, unlock the tilt to encourage body movement throughout the day. Lockable in 3 positions.
- Supplied with height adjustable multi directional arms for a perfect fit. Topped with arm pads.
- Comfort arm pads can be rotated inwards and outwards and locked in 3 positions.
- Gas height seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum height.
- Recommended for persons up to 136 Kg (21.4 stone).
- Contemporary design polished aluminium 5 star base set on high quality twin wheel castors.
- Black mesh backrest with cushioned seat upholstered in black airmesh fabric.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- View all 24 Hour Office Chairs
- Fully adjustable seat base
- Weight sensitive synchro mechanism
- Seat height control
- Seat depth adjustment (seat slide)
- Armrest height adjustment
- Armrest angle adjustment
- Curved lumbar support
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
Chiropractor Report -Eve 24/7 Ergonomic Mesh & Fabric Task Chair
Contoured Foam Seat improves comfort and ensures that the user is more likely to sit more postural correct by supporting the pelvis in an anatomically correct position. This reduces slouching and, therefore the pressure on the joints of the pelvis, spine and intervertebral discs. The waterfall front to the cushion improves comfort and circulation to the lower limbs helping to reduce the incidence of deep vein thrombosis.
High Contoured Mesh Backhelps to mould round the user to offer support where it is needed the most. With height adjustment the support is always exactly where it is needed supporting the natural lumbar curve. This reduces the strain on the lumbar musculature and the intervertebral discs. Mesh textile ventilates the back helping to prevent over heating when the user is sat in the chair for long periods.
Tilting Optional Headrest provides support to the head giving the user a more comfortable head position. This helps to ease tension in the neck and shoulders reducing the incidence of headaches, migraines, and shoulder complaints.
Seat Slide creates the perfect seat cushion for each user regardless of the length of their legs or size. This reduces the pressure in the buttock muscles and thighs and improves circulation decreasing the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis. The seat MESH covering has rounded edges to stop the sides of the chair pressing into the legs, improving circulation to the lower limbs.
Synchronised Tilting Mechanism allows the user to move while still sitting at their desk. This improves circulation to the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and hips, as well as reducing the stress on the lumbar spine. The movement allowed also activates the body's natural blood pump system that promotes better circulation in the legs reducing the chance of deep vein thrombosis.
Multi-Function Height Adjustable Armrests provide an adaptable position of the arm rests. This feature will provide the best support to the arms and shoulders depending on the task in hand. The adjustability of the arms allows the user to customise them to their requirements for the different tasks. This reduces the tension in the shoulders and helps to avoid upper limb complaints like carpal tunnel and tennis elbow and RSI.
High Quality Twin Castors allow the user to move the chair in the office while seated easily and without strain. This makes it easy for the user to move back from their desk and turn the seat so that they may stand in a safer neutral position and not have to twist out of their chair causing strain on their spine as they do so.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|Seat Height||460 to 550|
|Overall Height||990 to 1090|
|Overall Height (inc Headrest)||1140 to 1230|
|Height from Floor to top of Armrests||650 to 740|
|Weight Capacity||136Kg = 21.4 Stone|