Sundeala K Quality Aluminium Frame Noticeboard
Sundeala is made from 100% recycled newspaper. The environmentally sustainable board is 100% recyclable and meets all UK corporate, government and local authority environmental policy statements
- Attractive deluxe Aluminium framed noticeboards
- Heavy duty fame and tough nylon corners which conceal the fixing screws
- Sundeala Eco 100% recycled pinable noticeboard
- Sundeala boards are pre-sanded offering a soft velvety texture that requires no fabric covering.
- Easy to maintain offering many years of serviceable use+
- 1 Year manufacturers guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK
Intended for interior use 'K' Quality is a class D board and is a natural unbleached light grey colour. The product conforms to BS EN 622-3 type MBL
The cellulose fibre content of Sundeala requires the board to be conditioned before application. Dry unconditioned boards may absorb local atmospheric moisture and thus expand between fixings, making the board bow or warp. To Condition the board please wipe the face of the board with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally. The Board should be left in the room where it will be mounted for 48 hours to adjust to the room moisture before mounting and using.
Damaged or grubby surfaces of all Sundeala boards can be restored using fine sandpaper.
This is partially beneficial with Colourboards where dirty marks or scuffs can be easily removed, whlist maintaining the vibrant colour.