Resist-a-Flame® Tamperproof Noticeboards
- Tamperproof notice boards with attractive anodised aluminium frame
- Manufactured with flame retardant materials
- Cloth and pin board assembly are tested to the latest European 'reaction to fire' test - see below
- Choice of 6 colours all light fast to BS1006 class 5-6
- All models have 2 locks with matching keys
- Available as side hinged (no support stays) and top hinged models (supplied with support stays)
- Side hinged models should not be hung so as to be used as top hinged due to health and safety issues
- Double door top hinged models are supplied in 2 panels for ease of installation
- Wall fixings supplied
European 'Reaction to Fire' Test
Do you comply to public area building regulations?
When tested to the relevant European 'Reaction to Fire' tests, Resist-a-Flame® Notice boards were classified B-SI, d0 according to BS-EN 13501-1.
This classification identifies that these products can be used in the same area as products tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7 and classified as class 0 according to UK building regulations.
The concern for public safety grows year on year, and legislation gets ever tighter for public buildings and construction. For this reason we have developed a family of products which have been designed and tested to meet the latest European fire regulations.
The Resist-a-Flame range means you can have complete confidence that your notice board, covered notice board or Showcase is approved in accordance with EN 13501-1 (2002).
This standard covers the resistance and reaction to fire for construction and building products. Resist-a-Flame products have been designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the highest applicable standard.
Resist-a-Flame products include: