- Open style notice boards with attractive anodised aluminium frame
- Manufactured with flame retardant materials
- Cloth and pin board assembly are tested to the latest European 'reaction to fire' test - see below
- Choice of 6 colours all light fast to BS1006 class 5-6
- Light Blue finish delivered in 10-15 days
- 1800W and 2400W noticeboards are delivered in 4-7 days
- Can be mounted portrait or landscape
- Wall fixings supplied
European 'Reaction to Fire' Test
Do you comply to public area building regulations?
When tested to the relevant European 'Reaction to Fire' tests, Resist-a-Flame® Notice boards were classified B-SI, d0 according to BS-EN 13501-1.
This classification identifies that these products can be used in the same area as products tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7 and classified as class 0 according to UK building regulations.
The concern for public safety grows year on year, and legislation gets ever tighter for public buildings and construction. For this reason we have developed a family of products which have been designed and tested to meet the latest European fire regulations.
The Resist-a-Flame range means you can have complete confidence that your notice board, covered notice board or Showcase is approved in accordance with EN 13501-1 (2002).
This standard covers the resistance and reaction to fire for construction and building products. Resist-a-Flame products have been designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the highest applicable standard.
Resist-a-Flame products include:
Scores 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews
Excellent service, Richardson Decorating Contractors Ltd - 28 August 2008We received excellent service from this company. We required goods that ten other companies could not deliver to us any sooner than two weeks time. We discovered this company on the internet, placed the order and received the goods less than 24 hours later!
The staff were extremely helpful. We will definitely use Office Furniture Online again.