- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Premium operator chairs customisable for ergonomic comfort.
- Contoured backrest with height and tilt adjustment.
- Waterfall front seat helps to alleviate pressure on the thighs improving comfort.
- Choose from 2 or 3 lever mechanism.
- 2 lever mechanism operates back angle adjustment and gas height seat adjustment.
- 3rd lever provides seat tilt improving posture and encourages the correct sitting position.
- Integral inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- Optional seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Gas height seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum working height.
- Available without arms, with fixed ring, disc, or adjustable arms
- Black nylon or polished aluminium base
- Seat height may vary depending on base chosen - below measurements relate to the polished base option
- Offered in a selection of popular fabric colours.
- Suitable for user weight up to 150kg (23.6 stone)
- Delivered flat packed for very easy self assembly
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee for 8 hours per day use
- View all Operator & Task Chairs
Please note, these items are made to order and cannot be cancelled once ordered, or returned once delivered. Free fabric samples are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or textures
For your convenience we have selected some of our best selling fabric options however, these products can be upholstered in any Camira fabric. Please call us for more information and prices on 0333 7777 575.
|Seat Height||450 to 580|
|Back Height||490 to 570|
|Maximum User Weight Capacity||185kg (20.5 stone)|
These chairs comply with the following British and European standards
BS5459 Test level S
BS4875 Test level 5
BSEN1335 Part 1
BSEN 1021 – 1 2006
BSEN 1021 – 2 2006