- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- High back fabric managers chair with distinctive backrest design.
- The top of the backrest is angled and padded to help support the head and neck.
- Supportive backrest design with pronounced lumbar sculptured back pad.
- Deep cushioned seat pad is contoured for comfort.
- Seat, back and armrest cushions feature contrasting upholstery detailing.
- Waterfall front seat eases pressure on the thighs and helps maintain good blood flow.
- Weight sensitive synchro mechanism auto-adjusts to ensure you sit comfortably regardless of stature.
- Synchro mechanism can be set to free flow promoting dynamic movement or is lockable in 4 positions.
- Hinged armrests allow for complete synchronous movement as the chair reclines.
- Armrests are topped with comfort arm pads in matching upholstery.
- Fully upholstered in high quality Yidartex fabric in a choice of popular colours.
- Sturdy 5-star nylon base in silver finish supplied with hard wearing easy glide castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone)
- Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
- Certified to EN1335 standards for strength and stability.
- Upholstery and foams are fire retardant to EN1021 part 1 & 2 & BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- 1-year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- View all Executive Office Chairs
Please Note: Special offer prices only applies to specific product options as indicated above.
|Seat Depth||530 (490 from lumbar support)|
|Seat Height||475 to 550|
|Height from floor to top of armrests||720 to 795|
|Overall Height||1130 to 1205|
|Weight Capacity||110Kg = 17.5 Stone|
|Usage||8 Hours per day|