- The 24 hour AirTask chair is packed with ergonomic features and is Chiropractor approved.
- Tested for Heavy Duty 24/7 contract use and BS EN 5459 compliant.
- Ideal for shift workers in call centres, ambulance service, offshore facilities, police and security personnel.
- Lumbar sculptured backrest is height adjustable via an easy to use ratchet system.
- Fitted with inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- To adjust the chair to your body, inflate the airbag, sit and press the deflate button to the preferred level.
- Clever pocket sprung seat pad benefits sitters with lower back, disc, sciatic or pelvis problems.
- Seat pad offers dynamic support throughout the day, encourages healthy posture, improved blood flow and helps to reduce muscle fatigue as well as the risk of deep vein thrombosis. Seat pad maintains its shape and performance over time.
- Waterfall seat front further eases pressure on the thighs for improved circulation while seated.
- Infinitely lockable synchro tilt mechanism can be set to free flow promoting dynamic movement.
- Weight tension auto-adjusts to your weight throughout the recline for support regardless of stature.
- Integral seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body for comfort and ergonomics.
- Chrome detail height adjustable armrests topped with pads for extra comfort.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the sitters optimum height.
- Fully upholstered in a choice of popular fabric colours.
- Sturdy 5-star polished aluminium base with hard wearing twin wheel castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone)
- Suitable for use up to 24 hours per day.
- Fire retardant foams BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5, and fabrics EN 1021 1 & 2 2006.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly or assembled for immediate use!
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- View all 24 Hour Office Chairs
Chiropractor Report - Air Task 24 Hour High Back Posture Chair with Pocket Sprung Seat
High Back with Sculpted Lumbar Cushion helps to support the upper back and shoulders and reduce lower back pain by ensuring the support is in the right place for different height people. The sculpted lumbar cushion further increases the support and comfort.
Seat Slideallows the user to adjust the depth of the seat cushion to get the most comfortable seat position. This avoids any compromise of the circulation to the legs helping to decrease the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis. The pressure in the buttock and thigh muscles is also reduced.
Pocket Sprung seat cushions are most suitable for people with pelvis injuries, lower back injuries /complaints, sciatica, disc problems and poor circulation. This is because they get better support from the pocket sprung cushion than conventional foam, the users weight is more evenly spread across the cushion reducing high pressure points and the pocket springs will naturally mould around the user giving a better seating position.
These are better than the air cushion supports within the seat cushion because the springs are more resistant to distortion than the air cushion, it will maintain its shape as the user moves and not deform if the user changes position. They also offer better circulation of air within the seat improving comfort and are longer lasting- the springs are guaranteed for 10 years – no air bag to decay.
They also offer benefits such as activation of the core (postural) muscles encouraging better posture, improved blood circulation, less nerve irritation and reduced muscle fatigue
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|470 (50mm adjustment)
|465 to 555
|Height from Floor to Top of Armrest
|600 to 750
|660 (60mm adjustment)
|620 to 670
|1070 to 1225
|24 hours per day
|Max User Weight Capacity
|110kg (17.5 stone)
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Up To 110kg
Suitable for users up to 110 KG
Tried and tested by a UK Chiropractor.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support with height adjustable support.
Adjustable Lumbar support
Adjustable support for the lower back for a more tailored experience.
Adjustable Lumbar Pump
Adjustable via an inflatable pump support for the lower back for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjust seat height to the optimum height for the user.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together in a 2:1 ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Auto Weight Tension Control
Automatically reclines and adjusts to put the user in the best ergonomic position.
Adjust the seat depth to better suit user height.
Posture Sprung Seat
Pocket sprung seat pad offers dynamic support throughout the day, encourages healthy posture, improved blood flow and helps to reduce muscle fatigue