- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland
10 - 20 working days
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Acid/Alkali wall cupboard designed to provide separate storage of Acids or Alkalis substances in the workplace.
- Pre-drilled cupboard designed for mounting on the wall (fixings sold separately.)
- Two point lock with handy ‘No-Snag’ handles.
- High quality UK made product.
- Features include 1 adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelf.
- Powder coated white with Germ Guard Active Technology Antibacterial Paint.
- New regulation labels supplied for fitting by customer in line with regulations.
- Tested and certified to European Reaction to Fire Test EN 13501-1.
- Comes fully assembled.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- View all Hazardous Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
Germ Guard Active Technology
- Germ Guard coating is applied when the product is powder coated during the manufacturing process and lasts for the permanency of the product.
- This anti-bacterial coating protects against germs in densely inhabited areas, making these products ideal for use in public places such as schools, offices, canteens, gyms and hospitals.
- Eradicates 99% of germs, and greatly reduces the spread and risk of cross-contamination of diseases such as e-coli and MRSA.
- Paint is made from a synthetic coating that contains chemical properties to eliminate bacteria and prevent any spread to skin contact.
- Proactive against fungi, airborne viruses and organic air pollutants.
Standard delivery is to ground floor kerbside. Please contact us on 0333 7777 575 if there are vehicle or access restrictions on site.
This product is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
Delivery: 10 - 20 working days
- From £173.00
- keyboard_arrow_rightDimensions W x D x H