- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Realise the benefits of using glass as your chosen form of professional presentation
- These glass boards provide an elegant alternative to conventional drywipe boards
- Use to write on and display information in meetings and boardrooms
- Toughened 4.5mm magnetic safety glass with chrome mounts
- The chrome mount design floats the board away from the wall
- No more ugly marker pen stains, ink simply wipes clean away
- Features a steel back compatible with 25mm super strength neodymium magnets - see related items.
- Lesser magnets will not work with this board.
- Can be used with drywipe marker pens.
- Offered in a range of conventional board sizes
- Optional matching glass pen tray available
- Wall mounted board, fixings supplied
- Use in portrait or landscape format
- Provided in the colour shown
- 12 months manufacturers guarantee
Please note: Magnetic glass whiteboards have a 4mm surface with a steel backing and must only be used with strong neodymium magnets that have been designed for or sold specifically for use with glass whiteboards.
Think about the environment. Did you know that 752,000 tons of glass are now recycled annually in the United Kingdom? Glass is an ideal material for recycling. The use of recycled glass helps save energy. It helps in brick and ceramic manufacture, and it conserves raw materials, reduces energy consumption, and reduces the volume of waste sent to landfill.