- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Handy and versatile polypropylene stacking classroom chairs.
- Manufactured in the UK using high quality materials.
- Carefully designed and developed with higher and further education use in mind.
- Suitable for use by children aged from 11 to adult.
- Ideal for use in classrooms, art and tech rooms, science labs and even in the canteen or dining area.
- Designed to be highly durable and able to withstand heavy usage.
- Ergonomically designed to promote good posture, increasing attention and productivity.
- Ergonomic shape with contoured seat and backrest.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the thighs while seated, aiding circulation.
- Shell is manufactured from high-impact polypropylene.
- Polypropylene shell is wipe clean to make it easy to care for your furniture.
- These chairs are easily stackable up to 5 high for space-saving storage.
- Supported on a strong and sturdy skid base steel frame in a choice of finishes.
- Protective glides help to prevent damage to flooring.
- Available in a selection of attractive and popular colours.
- Maximum recommended weight capacity - 115kg (18 stone).
- Other types and styles of matching Titan Uni chairs available - please see related items below.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
These chairs are made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and they are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|