- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Practical, heavy-duty polypropylene stacking classroom chairs.
- Manufactured in the UK using high quality materials.
- Carefully designed and developed with higher and further education use in mind.
- Suitable for use by children aged from 11 to adult.
- Ideal for use in assembly halls, classrooms, art/tech rooms, science labs, canteens or dining areas.
- Designed to be highly durable and able to withstand heavy usage.
- Ergonomically designed to promote good posture, increasing attention and productivity.
- Ergonomic shape with contoured seat and backrest.
- Backrest is fitted with breathable holes for ventilation and a handy carry handle for easy maneuvering.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the thighs while seated, aiding circulation.
- Shell is manufactured from high-impact polypropylene.
- Polypropylene shell is wipe clean to make it easy to care for your furniture.
- These chairs are easily stackable up to 5 high for space-saving storage.
- Supported on a strong and sturdy four leg steel frame in a Black finish.
- Protective feet help to prevent damage to flooring.
- Available in either Black or Blue - both popular, versatile colours.
- Maximum recommended weight capacity - 115kg (18 stone).
- Delivered fully assembled for a professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- View all Classroom Chairs
These chairs are made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and they are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 7777 575.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|