- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Heavy duty fully welded compartment lockers for areas where damage or heavy usage is a problem
- Hinges are spot-welded to the door but riveted to the carcass for ease of replacement
- Spot welded construction ensures maximum strength and rigidity
- Door closing on all four sides and safety edged on 3 sides
- Doors are almost twice the thickness of a standard door
- 10mm flattened and safety edged doorstop & 38mm divisions between tiers for added strength
- Unique strengthened base system helps to minimise damage to the floor and contact with the water during the cleaning process which helps to prolong the life of the locker
- Pre-pierced sides and back to facilitate the ease of installation
- Vertical door stiffeners made from 1.2mm thick steel
- Ventilation slots
- Reinforced frame ensures these robust lockers are more secure and less susceptible to damage and vandalism
- Cam lock or available with hasp and staple lock for use with padlock (not supplied)
- Light grey carcass
- 11 standard door colours (other colours available - please ask for details)
These products are intended for use in Education and Commercial environments. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to domestic addresses.
Due to the size and weight of these items, they are tailgate delivery. If you need delivery to kerbside or inside your premises, please call.. To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. These products are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 0800 2300 230.
Please note these products are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. They are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 2300 230.