- Welcome to the UK's biggest online office furniture retailer
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
- Fulcrum F3 seating by Sven Christiansen, one of the UK's premium furniture manufacturers
- Designed and manufactured in the UK using the highest quality materials
- Ultra comfortable designer boardroom armchairs
- Offers exceptional high quality and comfort
- Subtle curves of the upholstery reflect the shape of the underlying timber shell
- Carefully developed to provide outstanding comfort and support
- Zinc finished resilient steel cantilever frame that imparts a subtle spring
- The structure is immensely strong and meets standards BS4875-1 2007 to level 4 and BS EN 15373:2007 to level 3
- Features wood arm caps in seven beautiful wood veneer finishes to coordinate with the Accent and Autograph furniture ranges
- Offered in three different upholstered finishes to create a truly unique interior space:-
- Classic plain fabric an eco-conscious 100% wool crepe fabric which offers subtle sophistication to seating, excellent abrasion performance meets BS 7176 Medium Hazard
- Funky patterned designs with a cascade of tumbling circles, swirling lines or chunky stripes in eclectic colours to make a real statement using 90% pure new wool and 10% polyamide which meets BS 7176 Medium Hazard
- High performance style leather finish featuring flame proofing to Crib5 standard
- For your convenience, we have offered the most popular fabrics and colours. However, should you have a specific fabric or colour requirement we can accommodate you. Please call us for assistance on 0844 247 7001.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish. We will even remove the packaging for recycling
- View all Boardroom Chairs
This furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Fabric swatches are available on request. Please order them if you are unsure of colours or designs
Variations in wood grain patterns enhance the beauty of the natural wood and will make each piece unique. This furniture should be treated the same as real wood. As such, take care that all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids. Wipe up any spills straight away. Bear in mind that over time natural light will have an effect on the colour of real wood veneer and will mellow it. Real wood veneer will withstand most temperatures in the office or home however it’s best to avoid positioning furniture next to heat sources such as radiators.
Delivery: 30 working days
- From £602.00
- keyboard_arrow_right15 Colours